Charleston was so wonderful last month, we’re going back for a return engagement! Cindi will be teaching a one day iPhoneography workshop on June 15th and also providing one day photography tours from June 1st – June 23rd. Four different itineraries will be offered, you can sign up for one day or take all four tours booking the days of your choosing. Transportation is included. These very special tours will be limited to three people a day!
We’re timing our visit to Charleston to coincide with Spoleto Festival USA so you may want to add this to your list of things to do while in town. For the uninitiated, Spoleto fills Charleston’s historic theaters, churches and outdoor spaces with performances by renowned artists as well as emerging performers in opera; theater; dance; and chamber, symphonic, choral and jazz music. Now approaching its 37th season, Spoleto Festival USA is internationally recognized as America’s premier performing arts festival.
Your tour leader, Cindi Hobgood, has scouted for more than 160 feature films in the area and will take you to many of the beautiful locations used in filming The Patriot, The Notebook, Dear John, Jungle Book and other off the beaten track destinations.
Charleston is a gorgeous, Southern lady and she serves up a delicious platter of photography and food. We’ll shoot by the creek while fishermen pull in the day’s catch.. and then we eat!
Book early to reserve your date!
One person $200, Two people $250, Three people $300
Points of Interest
- tidal creeks
- 800 year old live oak trees
- Cypress Gardens
- pristine beaches
June 15th, 2013 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Learn to create stunning works of art by developing awareness and mastering the best apps for this creative process
- Learn how to get the highest resolution when setting up your iPhone and apps
- Practice techniques that include HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Shoot multi-row panoramas
- Learn about the latest editing, filters and stylizing apps
- Watch workflow and app stacking techniques
- Learn about iPhone equipment, lenses (yes, that’s right!), remote controls, tripod holders, tripods and more.
- You’ll learn 4-5 apps used for turning your photos into art as well as 2 separate camera apps
Call or write today for recommendations on places to stay in Charleston. Hurry, they are filling up fast because it’s almost time for Spoleto USA Festival!